This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Switch Page Theme module allows to use different theme than the site default theme on specific pages.
- Theme can be set for single page or list of pages.
- Theme can be assigned to specific roles.
- Wildcard '*' character can be used in drupal paths.
Configuration page path: /admin/config/system/switch_page_theme.
Provide functionality to add multiple rules for adding different themes for specific set of pages for specific roles.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 57
- Last modified: 27 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.