Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
SWFObject Filter module automatically loads the SWFObject script into the head of the page if it's needed.
For extra efficiency the SWFObject script is loaded from Google Code, which means one less hit on your server per page load. Additionally if the visitor has already been to a site that linked to the script on Google Code they may have it in their browser cache, thereby reducing the load time of the page.
SWFObject Filter module is an input filter which detects a specific string and triggers the inclusion of the SWFObject script in the head of the page. Be sure to look at the README.txt for usage instructions and an example.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,636
- Last modified: August 1, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!