A simple CCK formatter that allows CCK Link fields to be displayed using the SWFTools module's output formatters. This allows you to easily use externally hosted files for podcasts, video streaming, and so on without the overhead of the emfield module.
It was written because I wanted to stick podcast audio files into an Amazon S3 bucket, copy the link, paste it into a CCK Link field, and see it formatted as a flash player. It does that and that only, and I am happy.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,741
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.