Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module implements the Swedish stemming algorithm to improve Swedish-language searching with the Drupal built-in search.module.
It reduces each word in the index to its basic root or stem so that variations on a word (e.g. "klok, klokare, klokast" or "klockan, klockans") are considered equivalent when searching. This generally results in more relevant results.
While this module does improve Drupal search for Swedish language sites I highly recommend you take a look at Apache Solr Search Integration if you want really good search.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Search, Utility
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,677
- Last modified: February 8, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!