Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module implements the Swedish stemming algorithm to improve Swedish-language searching with the Drupal built-in search.module.
It reduces each word in the index to its basic root or stem so that variations on a word (e.g. "klok, klokare, klokast" or "klockan, klockans") are considered equivalent when searching. This generally results in more relevant results.
While this module does improve Drupal search for Swedish language sites I highly recommend you take a look at Apache Solr Search Integration if you want really good search.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Search, Utility
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,661
- Last modified: February 8, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.