Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides tokens for Support Ticket information
No further D6 development will take place after the D6 version reaches 1.0 stable.
Bug fixes and security fixes will still be committed against the D6 branch.
Documentation is a little on the light side (i.e. there is none) but it's all standard tokens really. Just enable the module!
The 6.x-1.x version was developed and sponsored by sponsored by Fábrica de Ideias.
The 7.x-1.x version is developed and sponsored by MJCO Limited
Other Support Addon Modules
- Support Timer, implements a time tracker for the ticketing system, optionally supports billing rates and time planning.
- Support Dashboard, exposes support tickets to the Views module. Also maintained by MJCO
- Support Bot, report on support tickets in IRC via bot integration.
- Support Fields, define additional per-client support ticket fields with CCK
- Support Token, integrate with tokens Also maintained by MJCO
- Support Deadline, allows you to add a "due date" to tickets.
- Support Nag, can send regular reminders about open tickets, and can automatically close issues after a period of time.
- Support SMS, can send details about open support tickets as SMS messages to cell phones and pagers.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 207 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,257
- Last modified: April 22, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!