This module makes it easy to implement Supersized JQuery plugin into Drupal system. All available Supersized settings are configurable by UI.
In Drupal language...
A field type "Supersized Slide" comes with this module, and obviously, Supersized background slides are managed by fields of node.
- Add a "Supersized Slide" field to any content type. In most of the cases, this would be a multiple value field.
- Configure the Supersized options such as transition, interval, etc...
- Create a new content and upload beautiful images using the Supersized field.
- Yes, there you go! Supersized is just that easy to setup.
Important, make sure your background is transparent, otherwise you will not see the background images by Supersized at all.
- All Supersized options are configurable by UI.
- Supersized options can be per field or per node.
- Context support. Say there is a non-node page that you want to have Supersized on it. You can use this context reaction to assign a node with Supersized based on any Context condition. i.e. a path condition with values of '
- All components are wrapped by theme functions to support full creative flexibilities.
- Able to disable Supersized if Browscap is installed.
- Overlay texture are provided , and a hook to add custom patterns is available.
Download all dependencies and Supersized jQuery plugin from:
* This is not the official release, however, this branch provide an "after slide" JS callback which is going to maximize your creativities.
- Decompress the downloaded file, rename it to "supersized" and place it in the the libraries folder such as sites/all/libraries.
* Important * There might be a little bit confuse in the README file. Make sure you are placing the whole folder in your library as it is.
- Install this module as usual, and enabled Supersized.
- (Optional) Enable Supersized context, which allow you to assign content with Supersized under any context condition.
* Please note that Libraries 2 is required.
Please read README.txt for more detail including theming instruction.
On non-node page
A suggestion for anyone who wants to have a default supersized background on every pages unless something specific defined.
- Make sure Supersized, and Supersized Context modules are enabled.
- Create a node type with supersized field.
- Create a node and upload your awesome pictures.
- Got to Context UI page, create a new context.
- Add Supersized condition, and make sure 'Active if no Supersized assigned either in the node or by context.' is check.
- Add path condition, with the following values.
- Add a Supersized reaction, and select the node you recreated.
- Save this context.
The path list may not be completed, feel free to add what is missing. Have fun!
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 1,051 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,851
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 19, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.