Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is the fourth and final instalment of my seasonal tetralogy with the other three being Autumn Almanac, Winter Wonderland and the Spring Theme. I thought I'd concentrate on a sunset for the summer theme.
As before this is a fixed width theme 960px wide. The underlying grid is based on 40px columns, 20px guttering and 10px margins.
The theme can either be two or three columns in the main section or two or three columns in the footer.
It works and looks fine in all browsers but is at its best in the more advanced software such as Firefox and Safari.
I changed the layout of the teasers to make them more blog like
In order to see the Sunset theme you may need to use the theme switcher on the live demo site linked to below.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,937
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!