Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The subversion module is a SVN client for your drupal website. It will allow you to update, diff, and check the status of your working copies.
- Define Checkouts (Working Copies)
- Perform svn actions on that checkout:
- Update checkout: You can update to latest revision or pick a revision to go to
- Diff checkout against revision or a different checkout (comparing trunk to a tag)
- Show checkout details
- Show checkout Log
- Roll back to revision
- View current revisions of checkout compared to revision of repository.
- Fine tuned permissions for each action
The main development will be built in 6.x and ported to 7.x when first production release is created
A legacy version that lets you track Subversion commit messages among other things.
This version is no longer supported. The original developer recommends using Version Control instead.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Downloads: 1,364
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!