This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Handles data, logic, and UI of subscriptions(s).
Library module which provides service to other modules, don't install this unless another module requires it.
The subscription can be used for most purposes, and includes following information:
Type: Type of service being subscribed to - ties subscription to the module using subscribed.module.
User ID: ID of user subscribed to publication/event/whatever
Publication ID: ID of publication/event being subscribed to
Subscribed: When subscription was started
Subscribed Terms: If a subscription is for a publication/event that allows subscription to a set of terms, selected terms user has subscribed to.
Detailed API documentation for this component on the way, but for the moment, see enewsletter.module for example of how to use this.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,926
- Last modified: August 1, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.