This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a 'Stumble' link in each node page that allows users to visit another random node (think StumbleUpon for your own site). It was inspired by Matt Mullenweg's Random Redirect plugin for WordPress.
How can you get involved?
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com.
- Help translate this module an http://project.davereid.net/translate/projects/stumble.
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
- Contact the maintainer with any comments, questions, or a quote for custom module customizations.
- Previous/Next API provides an API for going to the next or previous content.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,135
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.