Posted by mrded on
The module provides some tricks to stop sending spam on your website.
How it works
It basically just adds extra validation to node and comment forms.
- Skip validation if user registered with external authentication (3rd party website)
- An user must have at least N posts to be able to send external links.
- Skip validation for external links already passed validation
- Whitelist for domains/hosts that could be used without validation
- Status report page with all external links used in nodes and comments
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Event, Statistics, Spam Prevention, User Management
- Reported installs: 77 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,139
- Last modified: 25 February 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.