Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
STOMP is the Simple (or Streaming) Text Orientated Messaging Protocol. The Stomp module implements an alternative Drupal Queue backend for queues supporting the STOMP protocol - such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
The Stomp module uses the FuseSource STOMP library (http://stomp.fusesource.org/documentation/php/book.html). It also requires a STOMP server, such as ActiveMQ configured to receive STOMP connections.
The module has been developed against ActiveMQ, so any testing against alternative STOMP servers would be very useful. For guidance on installing ActiveMQ on your operating system see http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html and then configure it to receive requests via the STOMP broker as at http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html.
Development of this module is sponsored by Capgemini.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,019
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.