Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Out of the box, the module sends statistics for the following:
- Watchdog calls (severity and type)
- User logins (successful and failed), page views, and active user sessions
- Performance metrics (peak memory usage and page execution time)
In addition, developers can also use the
statsd_call() function to send custom statistics.
The module allows prefixes and suffixes for events, to help support multi-server / environment setups.
How to install?
Enable the statsd module as any other Drupal module. Configuration options are found at
admin/config/development/statsd (D7) or
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Statistics, Utility
- Reported installs: 3,741 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,904
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.