Stats provides an API for creation, calculation and storage of statistic values.
- Central definition of Stats types via
- instant calculation with
- Views implementation
- Storage in different (custom) tables
- Different default calculation modes like COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX
- Extendible by more calculation and storage modes by custom callbacks (e.g. for possible memcache integration)
- Functionality can be overriden by new stats-worker classes. (Default impementation: stats_default_worker)
Implemented contrib modules:
- stats_queue - queue calculation of stats, ability to enter an execution time - (dependency on Drupal Queue)
- stats_nodecount - counts nodes per user and per term.
The heavy-development source code is currently available on a github repository.
Contributed modules to use this API:
- Results (http://drupal.org/project/results)