Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Stats provides an API for creation, calculation and storage of statistic values.
- Central definition of Stats types via
- instant calculation with
- Views implementation
- Storage in different (custom) tables
- Different default calculation modes like COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX
- Extendible by more calculation and storage modes by custom callbacks (e.g. for possible memcache integration)
- Functionality can be overriden by new stats-worker classes. (Default impementation: stats_default_worker)
Implemented contrib modules:
- stats_queue - queue calculation of stats, ability to enter an execution time - (dependency on Drupal Queue)
- stats_nodecount - counts nodes per user and per term.
The heavy-development source code is currently available on a github repository.
Contributed modules to use this API:
- Results (http://drupal.org/project/results)
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Developer, Evaluation/Rating, Statistics, Views
- Last modified: November 1, 2013
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.