This Module provides simple way to add static server path to call files like, (Images, CSS, JS, ico, docs, xls) from static server.
This module is use to enhance performance as it includes static files from sub-domain or static server
Navigate to : admin/modules and enable Static Server
Navigate to : admin/config/system/files-static-url or Configuration -> System -> Static Server Url and add static path for CSS, Imgaes, JS and add extension, defined extensions will be call from defined static urls.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,270
- Last modified: 16 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.