This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Statehandler module acts as an interface between the History.js Module and Drupal, providing a common plugin standard that allows easy creation of ajax-enabled Drupal sites that support forward and back buttons, refreshing and direct linking to application states.
The Statehandler Module includes 2 detailed example plugins with comments instructing how to implement the StateHandler class for your own ajax application.
The goal for the StateHandler project is to provide an easy way to build a full featured and customized ajax site using Drupal and History.js.
Original Development Sponsored by Qorvis Communications.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 47 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,536
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.