This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides an integration between Drupal and StatCounter web statistics.
The module allows users to insert their StatCounter tracking code and select the scope of pages they wish to display it on.
This module aims to make it second nature to add and configure the way stats are displayed on a Drupal site.
For a comparison of the two easiest methods that StatCounter tracking code can be inserted please visit the StatCounter forum post.
The 2.x branch of this module has been rewritten from scratch, and departs from the method used by the 1.x branch, by not using the block system to insert the statcounter code into the drupal pages of your site.
The following freatures have been ported over from those modules:
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Cache the Statcounter code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- DoNotTrack support (non-cached content only)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,465 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,147
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.