Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
To avoid obscuring CSS added to the page by Drupal or a contrib module, the Stark theme itself has no styling, except just enough CSS to arrange the page in a traditional “Header, sidebars, content, and footer” layout. See the layout.css file for more information.
The Drupal 6 version
The Stark theme is now included in Drupal 7 core. This is an exact copy backported to Drupal 6.
The Drupal 7 version
This contrib version of Stark is an exact copy of the one in Drupal 7 core with one exception. This version now uses a responsive design that matches a Drupal 8 proposal to make Stark use a responsive layout.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 64 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,182
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!