Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
StackDog is a simple module that is similar to the "Trace" module. StackDog monitors the watchdog messages, and allows you to fire stack traces based simple string matching or reg-ex patterns. You can also narrow the trace activation criteria by severity and watchdog-id.
You create a "StackWatch" and configure your criteria, including how many "samples" you wish to have ( e.g. sample 3 stack traces and then it disables it self so it does not continue to place a heavy load and/or collect samples ). Each "trace" is then attached to this "StackWatch" so that you can view the traces associated with that "StackWatch".
This module is a working "stable" copy, however it is still in active development.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Developer
- Downloads: 273
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.