Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
SSH ID generates SSH private keys.
One use case for this module is to allow users to generate a SSH public key for use with the Feature Git module and store them against their profile using the SSH Key module using a bit of Rules magic and some custom code.
Development of this module was sponsored by Technocrat.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security, Utility
- Downloads: 1,354
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!