Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by plonk on
Authentificates users using SSH, creating users if they do not already exist.
Only works with password-mode authentification.
Needs libssh2-php or phpseclib
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,124
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!