This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Authentificates users using SSH, creating users if they do not already exist.
Only works with password-mode authentification.
Needs libssh2-php or phpseclib
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,152
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.