Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by plonk on
Authentificates users using SSH, creating users if they do not already exist.
Only works with password-mode authentification.
Needs libssh2-php or phpseclib
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,058
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.