A basic SQL parser and converter in very early stages of development. Currently it takes a raw sql string and converts it into a DBTNG object string. At the moment it is pretty heavily MySQL specific, but there are plans to abstract it out to be SQL independent.
There is still a lot that needs to happen to make this usable:
- Lots and lots of code cleanup, especially in the SqlParser and SqlLexer classes.
- Support for placeholders (they are parsed, but not converted)
- Support for converting drupal 6 query functions (e.g. db_query(), db_query_range(), etc) to DBTNG objects
- Add other database dialects besides MySQL
Development is actively taking place over at github: http://github.com/duellj/sql_parser
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer
- Last modified: August 24, 2010
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.