Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a very simple install profile. You can use it to copy a site from your dev server to your deployment server. It reads the SQL file query by query (split by ";" at the end of lines) so it shouldn't run out of memory, or time-out (like PHPMyAdmin will on big dumps if you upload them)
You need to create a PHPMyAdmin dump (or mysql dump, if you know what you are doing) of your running site.
Here are the settings for PHPMyAdmin :
- Select all tables
- Structure: DROP (and nothing else), Data: Complete Inserts, Extended Inserts (and nothing else), Save As File: SQL
After you create this dump, put it in the same dir as the install profile as site.sql.
Install with the profile, then move (or delete) the sql file out of your webroot.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 451
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!