Placeholder for what will be a CSS Sprite Generator specific to Drupal. Feel free to post feature requests on what you would like to see for the future of this module.
What are CSS Sprites?
Features (* = coming soon)
- Reduce HTTP requests, increasing "frontend" load times.
- Generate CSS selectors and rules for applying the sprites manually.
- Generate sprites based on images found throughout the Drupal directories.
- * Dynamically re-write CSS to implement the sprites.
- * Replace theme('image'); implementations with a sprite (when the fall within width/height restrictions).
Development by vision media