This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a block allowing users to spread the word about your website. Think of it as Forward module but as simple as it could be! The goal was to a have a simplier user experience than Forward. You can also check Tell a friend.
Since 6.x-1.4 mollom integration must be re-configured at the mollom level.
What it does?
User on your website gives a number of email adresses and his own. When user submit, each adresses (if valid) that was filled receive an email (that you can configure) from his friend advicing he/she to check the web page the sender was!
Additionnaly, a watchdog entrie is added logging who sent and who received.
Version 6.x-1.0 brings CAPTCHA & Mollom integration.
Differences with Tellafriend and Forward
- User doesn't need to fill a message (action for spreading is faster)
- Provides a block, which mean your not limited to node pages
- Sent email contains the user current url, (same as forward but only for nodes a guess?, Tellafriend doesn't)
This module is sponsored by Breek.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Mail
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,903
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.