This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides integration with the Spotify Metadata API and a field to display artist, album and track information with a link that opens the Spotify client. Since 7.0-rc2 you can also output the data as a Spotify play button.
First beta is out. All XML-functions removed.
Rewrite of basics functions. Using json instead of XML when getting information from Spotify. Uses images from Spotify instead of Amazon. You could now use Image styles, and images are stored locally.
If used together with the Amazon module you will also get the option to display album covers.
The 6.x branch is no longer maintained.
This module is sponsored by Happiness.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Games and Amusements, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 113 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,341
- Last modified: November 19, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.