This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
- Admin settings UI supports one splash page
- Redirect anonymous users immediately after seeing the splash page x times (or never)
- Redirect logged in immediately after seeing the splash page x times (or never)
- Let users opt into always skipping the splash page
Features I'd like to see:
- Save view count/skip preference in database for logged in users instead of just cookie
- Admin interface for multiple splash pages. The code was written with this in mind, we just need an interface and a couple small changes
Any testing/documentation/code contributions are welcome.
Originally contributed by Sony Music
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 782
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.