Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Display any internal path, external URL or text as a splash page before going to the actual frontpage.
Warning: 6.x-2.7 solves a caching issue but is now incompatible with Purl - I'm looking into a workaround for this.
Features since 6.x-2.x
- Set the splash page to be displayed every week, day, once or always.
- Use the condition module to further restrict when the splash page should be displayed (e.g. certain roles, PHP code).
- Choose to display the splash page in a new window, by using ThickBox or by redirecting to the page.
- Set the size of the window or ThickBox.
- Let the module choose from a list of splash pages, either in random or sequence mode.
- Enter a filtered text to be displayed as splash page, either in the site template or full screen.
- Force display or skip splash page by calling the frontpage with
?splash=on/off. This is necessary to running cron on sites with the splash set to display on all pages:
0 * * * * wget -O - -q -t 1 http://example.com/cron.php?splash=off
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 340 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,999
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.