Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Soundmanager2 module provides Drupal integration with the soundmanager2 library and contains three default player styles: inline player, page-player and ui360.
- Install the sondmanager2 module (and media module)
- Download the soundmanager2 library from http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/doc/download/
- Unzip the library to sites/all/libraries/soundmanager2 or a custom folder (you may configure this in the admin settings pages of soundmanager2 module.)
Media Module Integration
The version 7 release provides integration with Media field handlers.
- Activate media module, http://drupal.org/project/media
- Add a media field to your content type and configure for audio files.
- In the content type display fields settings page, for Format select your preferred Soundmanager2 player. Then click the settings icon to configure settings for that player.
- The version 7 release is still in beta, but stable enough for production sites. Please submit issues and assign to andyhawks.
If you want more formatters for players, have a look at http://drupal.org/project/swftools
There is an option to show debug information. To see this, you should activate debug mode in the soundmanager2 admin page. Then, activate the block (sm2 debug).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,660 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,603
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.