Software Projects is a bundle of configuration that adds issue tracking features to an Open Atrium project. Open Atrium comes with an issue tracking system that is based on the Case Tracker module while OG Software Projects is based on the "Project" modules.
The 2.x branch will be a complete rewrite (by hand, for the most part).
My vision for this module is the glue and extra parts required to create a system like Unfuddle. I will be using Open Atrium, primarily, but I would like to build the module in such a way that it will work on any Drupal site.
When all of the following features are complete, a 2.0 release will be rolled:
- Include a repo viewer
- Provide an easy interface for repository management (like Unfuddle)
- TODO: Others?
If you'd like to see the 2.x branch completed soon, please contribute!
Developed by cweagans
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Project management, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,025
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.