Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
SocialiteJS is the socialite.js integration with Drupal.
Using SocialiteJS you can
- select and add social sharing buttons to any type of nodes in teaser and full view.
- control display of buttons in teaser mode
- choose from two layouts(box and button) for the social links.
- load the social links either during page load or on hover(lazyload)
The supported sites are
- Google +
- Install it similar to any other module.
- Get socialite.js script from https://github.com/dbushell/Socialite
- Add it in sites/all/libraries/socialitejs directory
- Configure it in admin/config/content/socialitejs
- DisplaySuite support
- Display SocialiteJS buttons as a Block
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 43 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,281
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.