Module allows to print comments from social networks to pages of your website.
It provides three field formatters:
Google, Twitter and Facebook.
How to use
Each field formatter provides URL field in which you need to paste link to the post. After that on page where content for the selected field is displayed, you will see comments being posted (those, that you pasted in URL field). Just use it as any field in your content.
Don't forget to specify settings here:
- caching result
- choose amount of comments to print
- use different templates for different view modes and content types
- integration with Views
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 225
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 10, 2015