This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is a simple tool that many site administrators will appreciate. It performs the following functions:
- Tracks changes to system variables (variable_set)
- Tracks form variables (based on URL filters)
- Provides centralized log repository
- Displays an inline change history (useful for tracking back changes made by other users)
Future plans include:
- Provide an ability to roll back of certain changes
- Provide revision-based changes for each site
- Separate changes into site-specific and general
Distant future plans:
- Allow recreation of certain site configuration settings by integrating with Installation Profiles
The module requires a patch (bootstrap-6.7.patch) to be applied to includes/bootstrap.inc
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Downloads: 1,579
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.