This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
SMS Bulk lets you mass send SMS to a filtered list of mobile phone numbers (users, contact lists, civicrm contacts).
It works with practically anything that can provide a phone number field:
- cck fields (nodes as contacts lists)
- users + core profile module
- users + content profile module
- civicrm contacts (trough drupal views)
6.1-x releases are only compatible with views bulk operations <= 6.x-1.9
6.2-x releases are only compatible with views bulk operations >= 6.x-1.9
- Create a view that outputs at least one field which is the mobile phone number
- Set view style = bulk operation and view display = page
- Under the view bulk operation style settings
- select "Merge single action's form with node selection view"
- choose 'Send sms to drupal users' under 'Selected operations'
- if you have a large list of numbers set: "Use Batch API"
- deselect "Display processing result"
- Save the view and visit the page
- Select the phone number field in the drop down list and write the SMS text
- Select the rows with recipients then click 'Send'
- Please contribute reporting bugs and issues
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,883
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.