Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The SMS List Module will help Maintain a List of Users with active subscription and send them SMS using the smsframework Module.
* Provides a Block to Subscribe/Unsubscribe
* Checks for The Validity of Number
* Send an SMS Challenge Code for Confirmation
* Custom Subscription Message
* Registered User Can Subscribe from User Page as well
* Provides an Interface to Send SMS to Subscribed List
* Status for Subscribed, UnSubscribed & SMS Sent
* Limit Number of messages sent in one go
* Provides a Block to Subscribe/Unsubscribe [Done]
* Checks for The Validity of Number [Done]
* Provides an Interface to Send SMS to Subscribed List [Done]
* Status for Subscribed, UnSubscribed & SMS Sent [Done[
* Custom Subscription Message [Done]
How it will be different from sms_bulk
sms_bulk sends SMS to All Registered Users, but the module will provide a flexibility to users to subscribe to a particular list something similar to mailing liats
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mobile, Utility
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,793
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!