This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Smart Crop is an imagecache action that crops based on entropy, which produces more pleasing results when cropping to a fixed aspect (for example it can help prevent cutting off people's heads when cropping a portrait to a square. This does not mean it can do face detection, though that would be cool, wouldn't it?
Want to share some image samples? Post them in this issue:
The imagefield_focus module also provides integration with Smart Crop.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 7,639 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 117,012
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.