Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Smart Crop is an imagecache action that crops based on entropy, which produces more pleasing results when cropping to a fixed aspect (for example it can help prevent cutting off people's heads when cropping a portrait to a square. This does not mean it can do face detection, though that would be cool, wouldn't it?
Want to share some image samples? Post them in this issue:
The imagefield_focus module also provides integration with Smart Crop.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 8,605 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 114,963
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.