Smart Crop is an imagecache action that crops based on entropy, which produces more pleasing results when cropping to a fixed aspect (for example it can help prevent cutting off people's heads when cropping a portrait to a square. This does not mean it can do face detection, though that would be cool, wouldn't it?
Want to share some image samples? Post them in this issue:
The imagefield_focus module also provides integration with Smart Crop.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 8,003 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 116,160
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.