Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides a visually-lean time widget for use with text fields, e.g., when you need to collect something like "6:45pm". It let's users type the time, but provides subtle corrections and expansions, check out demo to see more.
If you have a dependency on this module and you need a Drupal 8 version, please let me know by commenting on (or creating) the issue called “Drupal 8 Port”. I will prioritize those modules that have the most votes for Drupal 8 first over others.
You need this module if...
You would prefer to have a simple, textfield-based time widget that will handle the formatting of am/pm automatically and provide unobtrusive validation of time strings. If you have exhausted your search for a time widget and come up empty-handed, your search may be over, check out this live demo.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 867
- Last modified: September 19, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!