Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
You can create a view from your images and show it in a Flash slideshow. You can embed the slideshow with a simple filter [ssp|path/to/slideshow].
This screencast shows the module in action: http://www.developmentseed.org/blog/2007/nov/12/create-your-slideshow-tag
Using this module with CCK/imagefield requires overriding a theming function.
Note that you need Macromedia Flash and the SlideShowPro Flash component in order to run this module.
- Multiple SSP swfs: You may now specify the path to your ssp file in the filter tag. Ex: [ssp|path/to/slideshow|path-to-ssp=modules/slideshowpro/ssp2.swf]
- Permalinks: Images may now be linked via a CCK Link field. Simply add a link field to your image content-type and ssp will check to see if the image should be linked.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Filters/Editors, Media, Third-party Integration, Views
- Downloads: 5,703
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.