This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Sliced Menu allows menus to be sliced into a block per level. It behave like primary link with no level limitation.
If a menu with four levels (depth) is sliced, four blocks will be available in the administer block section. Each block will contain a level of the chosen menu. If a menu item is selected, the next level is visible. If item doesn't have sub items, the block won't be displayed.
This module can be used to make navigation more themable. For example, you can put level zero on top of your site, level one on the left sidebar, level two on a navigation table on top of a node and every other level wherever you want.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Site Navigation
- Downloads: 1,803
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.