Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module implements some of the features of Slashdot moderation and commenting system.
The main benefits it's to have a self-moderating community where most relevant comments are highlighted.
- Provides Slashdot moderation system (troll, interesting, insightful, funny, etc).
- Displays each comment Slashdot-style.
- Hides comments below threshold. Hidden comments can be uncollapsed by a click.
- Allow fast AJAX moderation.
- Assign karma to user based on score received by their comments.
- Give a lower/higher score to comments according to the karma of the user who posted them.
- Offers basic settings to control who can moderate comments.
- Exports moderation information to Views.
- It works with Advanced Forum allowing slashdot moderations on discussion boards
The development version (still under test) provides:
- Integration with Advanced Forum 2.0
- Faster comment loading.
- Improvement in the rating/karma algorithm.
- Moderation points to limit how many comments each user can moderate daily.
- Customizable ratings: score, position and description can be modifier through the settings page.
- Lots of new settings to determine how the module should work.
- Bug fixing.
In progress and to be included in the next stable release:
- View integration (actually broken).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,714
- Last modified: October 4, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!