Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module implements some of the features of Slashdot moderation and commenting system.
The main benefits it's to have a self-moderating community where most relevant comments are highlighted.
- Provides Slashdot moderation system (troll, interesting, insightful, funny, etc).
- Displays each comment Slashdot-style.
- Hides comments below threshold. Hidden comments can be uncollapsed by a click.
- Allow fast AJAX moderation.
- Assign karma to user based on score received by their comments.
- Give a lower/higher score to comments according to the karma of the user who posted them.
- Offers basic settings to control who can moderate comments.
- Exports moderation information to Views.
- It works with Advanced Forum allowing slashdot moderations on discussion boards
The development version (still under test) provides:
- Integration with Advanced Forum 2.0
- Faster comment loading.
- Improvement in the rating/karma algorithm.
- Moderation points to limit how many comments each user can moderate daily.
- Customizable ratings: score, position and description can be modifier through the settings page.
- Lots of new settings to determine how the module should work.
- Bug fixing.
In progress and to be included in the next stable release:
- View integration (actually broken).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,694
- Last modified: October 4, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.