Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Site Pass is a module that enables user authentication without passwords.
Instead of having to remember passwords users simply request a Site Pass when they need one. (This is similar to the way that airlines allow you to do on-line check-in with just an Itinerary Number instead of a username/password pair.)
A Site Pass is a 6 digit code (like "G5FRD7") which is valid for 24hours, one time only, from a computer at the IP address that requested it. After 3 failed login attempts from an IP address, all unused Site Passes for that IP address will be deleted.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 578
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.