DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
Site Pass is a module that enables user authentication without passwords.
Instead of having to remember passwords users simply request a Site Pass when they need one. (This is similar to the way that airlines allow you to do on-line check-in with just an Itinerary Number instead of a username/password pair.)
A Site Pass is a 6 digit code (like "G5FRD7") which is valid for 24hours, one time only, from a computer at the IP address that requested it. After 3 failed login attempts from an IP address, all unused Site Passes for that IP address will be deleted.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 586
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!