Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a Social Insurance Numbers field type for CCK.
- Validation of Social Insurance Numbers: support for with French, Canadian, and US Social Insurance Numbers
- Formating of Social Insurance Numbers
- Sin CCK fields can be used as a Token
The sin.module requires the content.module to be installed.
To install, copy the sin directory and all its contents to your modules directory.
To enable this module, visit Administer » Site building » Modules, and enable sin.
If you want to report bugs, feature requests, or submit a patch, please do so at the project page on the Drupal web site. http://drupal.org/project/sin
- add support to other country Social Insurance Numbers
- improve the validation of Social Insurance Numbers for the different countries
- internationalization of the module
Thierry Guégan (http://www.arvoriad.com)
If you use this module, find it useful, and want to send the author a thank you note, then use the Feedback/Contact page at the URL above.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this and other modules.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,758
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.