Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A streamlined interface for building Views. Administrators make a few simple choices (What kind of content should be listed? Do I want to sort by date, or by title? etc.) and a view is generated on-the-fly. Because the Views API is used, the resulting views can be modified using the full Views UI module.
In addition, every content type gets a simple checkbox on its configuration screen: "Make a listing page for this content." When it's checked, the module... makes a custom listing page, complete with RSS feed, filtered to just that content type.
Thanks for the great efforts by eaton to write this module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 738 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,363
- Last modified: September 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.