A streamlined interface for building Views. Administrators make a few simple choices (What kind of content should be listed? Do I want to sort by date, or by title? etc.) and a view is generated on-the-fly. Because the Views API is used, the resulting views can be modified using the full Views UI module.
In addition, every content type gets a simple checkbox on its configuration screen: "Make a listing page for this content." When it's checked, the module... makes a custom listing page, complete with RSS feed, filtered to just that content type.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 843 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,175
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.