The SimpleTest Fixture module allows to use an existing
database with Drupal configurations as fixture for testing
(rather than the default SimpleTest behavior of building a
test site up from install hooks).
The intention is to speed up the test cycle time by skipping
the time-consuming process to build up test fixtures program-
New: use "drush fixture-generate" (or "drush fxg") to populate the fixture database with a current snapshot of the default database.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,809
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.