Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The SimpleTest Clone module allows existing Drupal configurations to
be cloned and tested (rather than the default SimpleTest behavior of
building a test site up from install hooks).
It is meant to serve as a placeholder module until this ability is
backported to Drupal 6.x from 7.x. There are several issues where this
is being pursued:
This module is supported by OpenSourcery.
Some very basic usage examples can be found here.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 203 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 47,620
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.