The SimpleTest Clone module allows existing Drupal configurations to
be cloned and tested (rather than the default SimpleTest behavior of
building a test site up from install hooks).
It is meant to serve as a placeholder module until this ability is
backported to Drupal 6.x from 7.x. There are several issues where this
is being pursued:
This module is supported by OpenSourcery.
Some very basic usage examples can be found here.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 192 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 47,660
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.