Simpler is a simple, tableless, multi column and fluid width theme. This theme is designed to pamper the reader, this can be seen from the choice of font family, font size and color.
Visit Demo site (use theme switcher please).
Site using Simpler theme: www.xpsdev.com.
The theme also designed for cross-browser compatibility; work perfect in Firefox, IE 6, IE 7, IE 8, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome.
- 1, 2, or 3 column layout
- Tableless design for SEO
- Fluid width layout
- Supports custom logo and favicon
- User picture in profile, comments and post
- Primary links and secondary links
- 9 collapsible block regions
- Support other features like site name, slogan, mission and custom search box
In this version we make massive changes, from images, layout, and codes are all different. You could say that this is a new theme with old name, we do this to make Simpler much better and easy for us to maintain it.
No support for version 1.x anymore.
Please backup your old modified theme files before upgrading to the new version (6.x-2.x). There are massive changes from previous version (6.x-1.x).
Drupal 6 Version
Simpler 6.x-2.1 released!. Very short time difference with previous release (Simpler 6.x-2.0), this is because we chasing the Drupal 7 version of the theme. So after this release we can concentrate into Drupal 7 version.
- We change the Teaser region to Content top region since it can lead conflict with the core.
- Make Simpler XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.1 validated.
- Fix a bug in IE6.
After releasing Simpler 6.x-2.1 now we can focus to D7.
Drupal 7 Version
Simpler 7.x-1.0 beta 2 released!. This release contains some improvements to the CSS, i.e. user picture or when this theme used as admin theme.
Note: Please clearing the cached data under performance settings after installing / upgrading to the latest version.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 157 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,608
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.