NEWS: The release of the drupal 7 version of this module is now out! All the credit to agerson.
This module provides a dynamic blogroll in a block.
>> Check out what it is/does in this demo! <<
The configuration is simple and intuitive. You only have to provide addresses of sites with valid feeds (such as http://drupal.org). Optionally, you can alternatively define their feeds directly (e.g. http://drupal.org/node/feed).
The blogroll will display the site's title and latest item (w. link) below. Once multiple sites are provided, the blogroll will effectively "roll" and the sites with latest updates will be on top.
Some additional settings can be configured, e.g. the persistence of an optional "new" tag, etc.
- How have YOU integrated this module on your site? Let us know on this thread
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Content, Syndication
- Reported installs: 34 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,737
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.