I am trying to find some budget for the development of this module. You could help me with that by making a donation
This module provides a way to feature advertisements on a Drupal website.
It displays graphical, text and flash ads in configurable blocks.
It records and reports useful statistics.
It is easy to configure and does not depend on other contrib modules.
If you are upgrading SimpleAds from 1.7 to 1.8 please use development version of the module. Version 1.7 has a problem in the upgrade path. I will release fixed version shortly.
Please see for the fix
- Customizable groups for different ad types
- Automatically generates ad blocks for different ad types
- Many configuration options for individual ad blocks including ad size and number of ads to display in a block
- Convenient dashboard for quick review of active ads
- User-friendly ad scheduler makes it easy to schedule ad activation and expiration. (Enter Activation or Expiration Date by typing Now, +1 week, +1 year, etc..)
- Capture useful statistics including ad impressions, clicks for 1 hours, one day, one week, one month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, and all time.
- Option to count clicks/impressions only for certain user roles
- Generates live ad statistics report
- Ad blocks can be themed
- Dynamic Ad rotation (configurable on block configuration screen)
- Integration with WYSIWYG module (supports TinyMCE, CKEditor, FCKEditor). Plugin allows to inject Ads into content.
- Integration with Nodequeue module. Display manually ordered ads in blocks.
- Integration with Domain Access module.
- Integration with Views.
- Text Ads allows to advertise any text. If you would like to advertise videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Blip.TV or other sites, simply install Video Filter module and enable WYSIWYG plugin.
- Support Flash Ads. Upload SWF file and it will automatically show up in your block.
- Campaigns by clicks, by impressions and by number of days.
Required modules (2.x version only):
A blog post about SimpleAds: http://blog.urbaninsight.com/2012/02/17/simpleads-new-advertisement-module-for-drupal-7
Thanks, Code Karate for a video tutorial! http://codekarate.com/daily-dose-of-drupal/drupal-7-simpleads-module.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this module.
Support the Project
Please consider supporting this project with a donation
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Media
- Reported installs: 6,339 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 44,414
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 8, 2015