Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides simple functionality for positioning content and users, nodes can also be given an area. Positions are rendered using the geo microformat (http://microformats.org/wiki/geo) in full and teaser nodes and in views listings. Simple Geo can display all geotagged content on a page using Google Maps (see http://malmotown.com/en/list/culture and http://plansverige.org/pakistan for sample uses).
Simple Geo integrates with Views (http://drupal.org/project/views) and Apache Solr (http://drupal.org/project/apachesolr). The Apache Solr integration adds the spatial relationship between positioned nodes and nodes with an area to the index.
As with all my modules, Simple Geo is also available on GitHub (http://github.com/hugowetterberg/simple_geo), and that's where all the development takes place, so if you really want to use the dev release, or take part in development, that's the place to do it.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,669
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!