Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Facebook now provides a stand alone send button, which does something similar to this module. This module posts Drupal content to a wall, but the stand alone send button sends a page to a friend or a group.
Sometimes you just want to post to a Facebook wall, without having to go through the hassle of building a Facebook app for such a simple use case. The solution is easy:
- Enable this module
- Print the Facebook post form
- Pass your message data into the post form
Everywhere you print this module's post form, a little share button will appear. When clicked, a modal dialog will overlay the screen (styled to look like a Facebook dialog) prompting the user to login to Facebook (if they are already logged in, then they can go immediately to posting).
- Post anything: messages, images, links, and actions
- Handles Facebook login and authentication
- Requires only the application ID (no API key, secret key, or extended permissions)
- Minimizes the number of pop up windows (only 1 for authentication)
- Allows users to post to their wall without a page refresh
- Boxy 0.1.4
- Know how to use drupal_get_form()
- Nothing prevents a user from posting multiple times
- Facebook only allows you to post a single action
Even though this module provides a form, it's submission is
a way to respond to a wall post via the Form API.
See the module documentation.
This module is sponsored by Astonish Designs
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Downloads: 1,931
- Last modified: September 17, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!